|1 track:||£45 per track|
|2-4 tracks:||£40 per track|
|5 or more tracks||£35 per track|
- 16bit 44.1kHz WAV files (suitable for digital distribution, streaming and CD production).
- Unlimited revisions (within reason). Clients submitting new mixes (before final approval) are charged at £10 each.
- Test master available for new clients.
Please note that these prices are a guide and subject to change.
|24bit (up to) 96kHz WAV file:||£3|
|Mastered for iTunes WAV file:||£3|
|DDP CD Master:||£20|
|RedBook CD Master:||£20|
|Additional reference copy:||£7|
|DVD full project back up disc:||£10|
|Additional instrumentals, radio edits etc:||£5 per track*|
* Based on the assumption that the additional version can be used with the same settings as the original. Otherwise charged as an additional track
Express Priority Service Additional Fee
Subject to availability. Turnaround usually within 48hours. Fee payable in addition to standard mastering cost.
|Up to 5 stems:||£65 per track|
|Additional stems:||£10 per additional stem|
Quoted price includes everything from initial consultation to the delivery of your masters.
Please note: Rates are in UK Pounds Sterling.
- Consultation and advice
- Establishing best method of transfer
- EQ, compression and limiting
- Noise reduction, click removal and stereo enhancement
- Compilation, starts, fades and levels
- Online approval service
- PQ encoding (CD Master or DDP)
- ISRC code insertion
- Error checked Red Book production master (CD Master)
- Download delivery
- DDP Image available
- Mastering notes and cue sheets (CD Master)
For a personalised quote please fill in this form.
- Unlimited revisions (within reason) are completed until you are 100% happy.
- Please note that revisions that involve submitting a new mix will be charged at £10 each.
Methods of payments
Credit card – UK and Overseas customers
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch and Solo are accepted. Once approval has been met then you’ll receive an electronic invoice with a link to pay online.
Cheque – UK customers only
Cheques can be made payable to “Audiomaster Ltd. ”
Bank transfer – UK customers
Use online banking to pay directly. Further information can be found here.
Bank transfer – International customers
Consult your bank to transfer directly. Further information can be found here.