|1 song/track:||£35 per track|
|2-4 songs/tracks:||£30 per track|
|5 or more songs/tracks||£25 per track|
- 16bit 44.1kHz WAV files (suitable for digital distribution, streaming and CD production).
- Unlimited revisions (within reason). Clients submitting new mixes are charged at £10 each.
- Test master available for new clients.
Please note that these prices are a guide and subject to change. For a personalised quote please fill in this form.
|24bit (up to) 96kHz WAV file:||£3|
|Mastered for iTunes WAV file:||£3|
|DDP CD Master:||£20|
|RedBook CD Master:||£20|
|Additional reference copy:||£7|
|DVD full project back up disc:||£10|
|Additional instrumentals, radio edits etc:||£5 per track*|
* Based on the assumption that the additional version can be used with the same settings as the original. Otherwise charged as an additional track
Express Priority Service
The express service requires payment upfront.
|Up to 5 stems:||£60 per track|
|Additional stems:||£10 per additional stem|
Our quoted price includes everything from initial consultation to the delivery of your masters.
Please note: Our rates are in UK Pounds Sterling.
- Consultation and advice
- Establishing best method of transfer
- EQ, compression and limiting
- Noise reduction, click removal and stereo enhancement
- Compilation, starts, fades and levels
- Online approval service
- PQ encoding (CD Master or DDP)
- ISRC code insertion
- Error checked Red Book production master (CD Master)
- Download delivery
- DDP Image available
- Mastering notes and cue sheets (CD Master)
For a personalised quote please fill in this form.
- Unlimited revisions (within reason) are completed until you are 100% happy.
- Please note that revisions that involve submitting a new mix will be charged at £10 each.
Methods of payments
Credit card – UK and Overseas customers
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Switch and Solo. Once approval has been met then we will send you an electronic invoice which a link to pay online. If you’re ready to pay or wish to make payment in advance then click here.
Cheque – UK customers only
Cheques can be made payable to “Audiomaster Ltd. ”
Bank transfer – UK customers
Use online banking to pay directly. Further information can be found at here.
Bank transfer – International customers
Consult your bank to transfer directly into our bank account. Further information can be found at here.