RECENT MASTERING WORK & CLIENTS
- Song BMG Sony BMG _blank
- Nicole Scherzinger _blank
- The Pineapple Thief - All The Wars The Pineapple Thief - All The Wars _blank
- Scouting For Girls Scouting For Girls _blank
- Kscope _blank
- Access To Music _blank
- The Neon Lights _blank
- Smoke City Records _blank
- After... No Attachments _blank
- Orchard Recording Studios _blank
- Centric Records _blank
- David Keys _blank
- Half Machine Records _blank
- Humanism - Humanism _blank
- Jungle Records _blank
- Nonclassical Records _blank
- The Thin Red Men Production and remix team _blank
- StopStart Records _blank
- Mode Production Music _blank
- Beggars Banquet _blank
- Unique Media TV _blank
- Glassville Records _blank
- Much Ado About Nothing - Original London Cast _blank
- Peel Talent _blank
- Glamour For Better ?– Darling You're Nothing _blank
- Rum Committee - Booze Town _blank
- Artful Production Music _blank
- Atomic Recordings _blank
- This Mono Galaxy - Here Come The Consequences _blank
- Model Bazaar - Elegant Plan _blank
- Juice Vocal Ensemble - Songspin _blank
- Nonclassical - Remixes and Originals Vol #1 _blank
- Gabriel Prokofiev + Peter gregson - Cello Multitracks _blank
- The Pineapple Thief - 10 Stories Down _blank
- The Pineapple Thief - Little Man _blank
- Try Stevens - Dying To Live _blank
- Mutter Slater Band _blank
- The Dodge Brothers - Louisa & The Devil _blank
- ifsounds - Red Apple _blank
- Sony Music _blank
- Steve Appleton _blank
- The Dodge Brothers _blank
- Bod & The Layer _blank
- Alina Orlova - Laukinis Šuo Dingo _blank
- Mechanical Bird - 11 Songs For Perchers _blank
- Polly Paulusma – The Small Feat Of My Reverie _blank
- The Pineapple Thief - Magnolia _blank
- Slaughter of the innocent - Christian Dohber _blank
- Juice Vocal Ensemble - Laid Bare: Love Songs _blank
- Lazibyrd - Under the Sky _blank
- Goda Tungl - Bathe In The Dirt _blank
- Wrongnote - Reach Out, Disconnect _blank
- Katatonia - Sancitude Katatonia - Sancitude _blank
- Inconcessus Lux Lucis - Crux Lupus Corona _blank
- Colin McPherson - 1916 Memorial _blank
- Kindred Fever Kindred Fever _blank
- Per Sigmond Per Sigmond _blank
- Itchy Newman Itchy Newman _blank
WHAT IS AUDIO MASTERING?
Mastering is the final step in transforming your music before it is replicated or ready for download. Audiomaster offer high-end audio and CD mastering to labels, studios, bands, producers and musicians. Our experienced engineers use sophisticated techniques to improve the clarity, definition, and depth of your recording.
PLAY BEFORE YOU PAY
You can achieve the highest level of audio quality without breaking your bank balance, and here at Audiomaster we believe you should sample our mastering service completely FREE of charge. Simply upload your track and hear your music mastered before you pay a penny. No payment is taken until you are 100% happy and give us the go-ahead using our online approval system.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DEMO AND A RECORD
With the first class tools at our disposal, our mastering engineers can give your music the same dynamic range and tone as some of the best records out there. Whatever your taste, be assured that Audiomaster can cater for your needs with the ability to work with various styles of music, such as dance, rock, classical, jazz, R&B, reggae and more! A phrase often used to described what our mastering does is “it’s the difference between a demo and a record”.
15 YEARS OF MASTERING EXPERIENCE
Specialising in online transfer and mail-order mastering, Audiomaster is now entering its fifteenth year of operation, with an ever growing client base and a continually enhanced service to you, our customer. Our experience in this industry means that we can offer fully trained engineers with extensive knowledge of various music preferences to get the best possible sound from your original master.Get started
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT AUDIOMASTER…
After 3 albums of mastering my own material, I decided to heed professional advice and use a dedicated mastering engineer. It was the best decision I made. Commercial loudness without losing musicality and deft use of EQ created a smooth, transparent, professional sounding disc. Don’t ruin your work with your own tired ears – give it to the Audiomaster.
It’s been a pleasure doing business with Audiomaster and we will definitely keep you in mind for our next project. Your speed and communication have been great throughout.
We’d just like to add to your satisfied customer list! Weve always had a quality, professional job from Audiomaster. I really cannot recommend highly enough.
Steve does all mastering for our recordlabel SD Records since 2007 and he delivers excellent work, release after release. Since 2007 he has done more than 100 tracks for 25 releases and he really knows how to give our music that extra ‘ooomph’ while maintaining it’s dynamics. And apart from his superb work he’s also a very friendly and helpful guy.
Steve at Audiomaster did an excellent and thoroughly professional mastering job very quickly. He managed to complete everything I needed in time (working to a tight deadline) and was always willing to offer help and suggestions. Highly recommended.
After ten years, we continue to use Audiomaster for all our music mastering. Steve is a pleasure to work with and can always trust him to deliver professionally mastered music at the right price.
Read more testimonials