Online Mastering Upload Page
Thanks ! You’re signed up and ready to upload.
What happens next?
- Once you have successfully uploaded your files you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your files.
- Your files will be manually checked by our mastering engineer. If you have uploaded your files outside of normal working hours then there may be a delay until your upload can be reviewed.
- Once checked, you will receive an email to confirm everything is ok plus an estimated completion date.
Things to remember:
- Export your mixes as stereo WAV or AIFF files. Select 24 or 32bit if possible.
- Make sure you turn off any overall processing and existing mastering.
- Allow plenty of headroom on the master buss. When exporting at 24/32bit then you can leave plenty of headroom with no loss to audio quality. Its not important to get maximum volume at this stage.