Online Mastering Confirmation
Thanks ! You’re signed up and ready to upload.
You will also receive an email to confirming your registration. Once your files have been uploaded we will be in touch to let you know that everything has been booked in.
What happens next?
- Once you have successfully uploaded your files you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your files.
- Your files will be manually checked by our mastering engineer. If you have uploaded your files outside of normal working hours then there may be a delay until your upload can be reviewed.
- Once checked, you will receive an email to confirm everything is ok plus an estimated completion date.
Things to remember:
- Export your mixes as stereo WAV or AIFF files. Select 24 or 32bit if possible.
- Make sure you turn off any overall processing and existing mastering.
- Allow plenty of headroom on the master buss. When exporting at 24/32bit then you can leave plenty of headroom with no loss to audio quality. Its not important to get maximum volume at this stage.